Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ZenithGuardiano, Mar 1, 2008.
How do I rotate images, if it's possible?
It's really easy, here is how:
1) Insert the image into your Pages document.
2) Bring up the Inspector window (clicking on the "i" icon with blue background in the icon bar)
3) Go to the Metrics section
4) At the bottom you have all rotating controls.
Hope this was helpful.
Oh cool! Thanks. Hey, sorry again, but where can I get those pictures that are in the templates of Pages? Like some backgrounds and borders?
All default templates are stored inside the Pages.app application package.
1) Locate Pages.app in the Applications directory
2) Control-click it and select Show Package Contents
3) Navigate to Contents > Resources > Templates > Shared.
4) There you find all the default pictures used, frames, dots, lines, etc.
Oh man. Thank you sooo Much!!!
I'm happy to help. If you recommend Mac Kindergarten to all the Mac Starters in your environment and I'll be even happier.