Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
Alright I have had the note 2 for about 10 hours now. The size of this thing is crazy. To be honest I I I have not found a thing I can't do that my iPhone could. The only thing that I am missing is the imessage because most of my family has iPhone. I don't see why people complain about S voice I think it is pretty good. Just my first thoughts.

Give it a few days. The screen size and battery alone will make it hard to go back to the iphone. After a day, I was sure I would return the note and go back to the 5. By the end of the week I knew I was keeping the note and not looking back. The iphone at the very least needs to go to 4.8 before I would consider it again.

bmac4

macrumors 601
Original poster
Feb 14, 2013
Atlanta Ga
Give it a few days. The screen size and battery alone will make it hard to go back to the iphone. After a day, I was sure I would return the note and go back to the 5. By the end of the week I knew I was keeping the note and not looking back. The iphone at the very least needs to go to 4.8 before I would consider it again.

Yea. I really liking what they did with the phone just got to get use to the size. Honestly thought I have tried my hardest to find something this phone can't do that the iphone can, and I just can't.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.