Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aungpdx

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 17, 2015
Need Help: iPhone unlocking start-up

Does anybody know how to go about unlocking iPhone (not bypassing) through Apple GSX server? What it takes to get qualified/certified to get in, etc., and how to submit locked IMEIs on GSX?

I am from a SE Asia Nation. I've recently acquired an auction bid of 50-80 iPhones, most of which came locked. So I started to find a reliable and affordable unlocking service provider and have purchased about 10 unlockings from three different services. It was about a month ago and none of which has turned up successfully. They are giving me reasons such as server jam and server being slow and etc.

I did a little research on how I can do it myself and found out that I need SSA (Self-servicing Account) from Apple so I can log into GSX website to order repairs. But in order to get SSA I need to employ an Apple certified technician or become one myself. I do not know which certificates are needed for that.

I am in a real financial jam and could use any help with the issue. If you know how to unlock (no bypass please) please contact me privately for further business discussion.

Thank you.

Aungpdx

ilugram

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2008
You have purchased a shipment of stolen iPhones. No one here will assist you with this. Additionally even apple stores will not unlock iCloud locked iPhones so you are completely out of luck.

yjchua95

macrumors 604
Apr 23, 2011
GVA, KUL, MEL (current), ZQN
Need Help: iPhone unlocking start-up

Does anybody know how to go about unlocking iPhone (not bypassing) through Apple GSX server? What it takes to get qualified/certified to get in, etc., and how to submit locked IMEIs on GSX?

I am from a SE Asia Nation. I've recently acquired an auction bid of 50-80 iPhones, most of which came locked. So I started to find a reliable and affordable unlocking service provider and have purchased about 10 unlockings from three different services. It was about a month ago and none of which has turned up successfully. They are giving me reasons such as server jam and server being slow and etc.

I did a little research on how I can do it myself and found out that I need SSA (Self-servicing Account) from Apple so I can log into GSX website to order repairs. But in order to get SSA I need to employ an Apple certified technician or become one myself. I do not know which certificates are needed for that.

I am in a real financial jam and could use any help with the issue. If you know how to unlock (no bypass please) please contact me privately for further business discussion.

Thank you.

Aungpdx

We don't help thieves.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
So is this about iCloud Activation Lock or regular carrier unlocking?

nox5

macrumors 6502
Oct 16, 2013
Used iCloud locked iPhone is worth $40 (6 is $150). If there was a way to bypass it people who have access to the service would buy those iPhones and make a fortune. Any iCloud manipulation allowed by Apple would be a suicide for the company after hacking celebrities' iCloud accounts.

hungx

macrumors 6502
May 8, 2012
Davis, CA
Sorry to tell you this, but you can't bypass iCloud activation lock.

BTW, not every iCloud locked phone is stolen.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.