NEED HELP.. iphone stuck on..

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by wackysiphone310, Apr 9, 2012.

1. wackysiphone310 macrumors newbie

Hi guys, I have an unlocked/jailbroken iphone 4 running ios 5.1 baseband 01.59.00. I tried uninstalling siriport because it wasn't working and my phone rebooted itself. So I did the "just boot" from redsn0w and it's stuck on the pineapple. Using the "just boot" method wasn't a problem for me until uninstalling siriport. I think I have to restore it on itunes, but what I want to know is if I restore it, will the baseband still be preserved? Or is there any other way to fix the "stuck on pineapple" problem? PLEASE HELP!!!

2. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

restore with custom IPSW made with redsn0w to preserve your BB, it's how you got to 5.1 in the first place with 1.59.0

3. x Nadzy x macrumors newbie

If you want to actually turn it off then press and hold the power and home button, as soon as the screen turns off keep holding the home button...this should put the phone into iTunes mode and then you're good to go.

4. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

@x Nadzy x Be careful what you advise people, you just advised him to put it in DFU and restore, if he does that with a stock ipsw he will be stuck, needs to be done with custom IPSW to preserve BB

5. x Nadzy x macrumors newbie

Oh, I'm talking from experience, as I have done it 7-10 times and haven't once been stuck.

6. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

Clearly you don't have a clue what you are talking about, which is also clear from your signature, newbies giving people bad advice helps apple sell them a new phone, cause if the OP updates his phone with stock IPSW he can't' make any calls.

Please lurk for a while and read-up on how stuff really works.

7. heyyitzmelissa macrumors 6502

This. I saw this problem rampant here so I made an account to tell people they were giving false information, or information they "heard" from somewhere so it must be true. Now watch as those people down vote this:)

8. Headphonesonn macrumors newbie

Wil this delete your cydia data

9. mr.shadowx macrumors newbie

mr.shadowx

same here. stuck at pineapple logo ios 5.1 after jailbreaking with redsn0w 0.9.10b7. I have the 5.0.1 SHSH Blobs I think. Can I restore back to 5.0.1 and jailbreak again? I have an iPhone 4 GSM. Where to get the IPSW?

10. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

11. mr.shadowx macrumors newbie

mr.shadowx

12. ixodes macrumors 601

ixodes

Anyone who is new, would be wise to follow your sage advice.