Need help modifying some html/css.

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by definitive, Jun 4, 2010.

  1. definitive macrumors 68000


    Aug 4, 2008
    I want to implement some tabs on a page that I'll be building. At the moment I found the code that I'd need to implement the tabs, but I am unsure how I can go about modifying their theme. The tabs that I've found are located here:

    I'd like to know how I could change it to possibly have rounded corners (on the tabs, not the rest of the window), a drop shadow (at the bottom of the box), and possibly change the style of the tabs using images/rollovers instead of the plain single colors that the tabs have now.
  2. angelwatt Moderator emeritus


    Aug 16, 2005
    For rounded corners you can use the border-radius property. It only works in newer browsers though. You can use box-shadow for that effect you want. Again, only newer browsers can do this. You could also use just a bottom border that makes it look like a shadow.

Share This Page