iPhone need help now pls

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by CBR900RR, Mar 21, 2013.

1. CBR900RR macrumors 6502a

I install ROXBOX lockscreen, JELLY lock, lockscreen clock hide, slide to unlock killer and fluterless, and then uninstall roxbox, Jelly lock and now my ip5 is keep beeping with the dimming apple logo on the screen, I already try a hard rebooot and also reboot while holding the up volume buttom, but I can get into the root dir from ifunbox, and help pls.

2. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

It's unfortunate but I think you are out of luck. If you cannot boot up into safe mode by holding the volume up button to uninstall these tweaks, you may just have to DFU restore to iOS 6.1.3 and give up your jailbreak

I'm finding it really strange how holding the volume up button doesn't allow one to boot up. Well, it's just that it happened yesterday and now today. I rarely see anyone get a problem with booting up while holding the volume up button

3. CBR900RR thread starter macrumors 6502a

I believe yesterday have a post about somebody install a keyboard tweak and messing up the JB.

At one point my ip5 boot up in save mode, I uninstall some tweak that I install earlier respring and phone back to the endless reboot, also try to manually uninstall some tweak thru ifunbox and it doesn't help.

I am on my last straw now, restore with v6.1.3(take multiple try to get it restore), take it to apple store they are going to order me a refurbish one, hopefully it still had the v6.12 on.:D

4. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

It should still be on iOS 6.1.2 but that is assuming you are able to get a replacement. If they can DFU mode restore your iPhone, then they won't issue you a replacement

5. CBR900RR thread starter macrumors 6502a

They did order a replacement for me already, what make me worry is the display model at the store have v6.1.3 on.

6. CBR900RR thread starter macrumors 6502a

Get my replacement and it has V6.12, I guess is my lucky day, now I get everything back to how it was before.:D
    Also the $10 unlock from ebay get transfer to the replacement phone.:D

[​IMG]

7. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

Remember not to install multiple tweaks that have the same function, that is bound to cause problems.