Need help on Flash! (Frash)

Discussion in 'iPad Hacks' started by ericchou0327, Jun 15, 2011.

1. ericchou0327 macrumors newbie

Hi, I am trying to install frash on my old iPhone 3G and it doesn't work (Won't even let me install it). It seems like the frash app is not supporting on the iPhone 3G version. Does anyone know any walk-around way to view and play flash game on iPhone 3G?

I have take a peek on some app in Apple app store. iSWifter, skyfire, and puffin, and none of those support facebook game (iSWifter does support but no iPhone version, plus have to pay $4.99/mo).

Thank you for all the helps!

p.s. Does anyone try frash on iPad 2? is it smooth? can it run any flash game? Thx!!!

2. SA22C macrumors regular

Frash won't work on the 3G because its' too slow and also won't work on the iPad 2 because there is no jailbreak available yet. Additionally, Frash was released quite a while ago and never updated and doesn't work worth a damn, so I wouldn't bother. If you need to play Facebook games, use your computer.

3. mutch95 macrumors newbie

When I installed fresh on my iPad, it was simple. Only thing is it never seemed to work properly :/ so don't even waste your time mate...

4. Ratatapa macrumors 6502a

Can't wait for websites to stop being old school and bring support to html5

It's like a website that supports Internet Explorer only

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

5. avaughner macrumors newbie

rash help

I have an IPad 1 with 4.2.1. It is jailbroken and OpenSSH installed and I have installed Frash-0.02.deb in an autoinstall folder via FTP. When I go to any site with Flash I get a grey box that is labeled Flash. If I touch the box it turns black with the message "Could not connect: Connection refused". Does anyone have a clue what is wrong?

6. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

What's wrong is that you didn't read up on Frash before wasting your time with it--even this six month old thread you dug up has your answer in it twice:

Frash never even made it to Beta as far as functionality goes, and the Dev did not continue with it. Delete it, it doesn't work.

7. avaughner macrumors newbie

I had it working in firmware 3 but upgrade to 4 and now it doesnt work. I am a flash developer and just would like to see my work on this damn IPad. Steve Jobs is gone and still screwing with us Flash Dvelopers

8. Mac.World macrumors 68000

Mac.World

Go to the app store and download Photon Web Browser. Then enjoy Flash on your iPad. After install, Go to a site like Foxnews.com or ufc.com click on a vid, then hit the lightening bolt icon on the top right of the app. Done. Enjoy Flash.