Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NsK

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 7, 2006
I'm currently looking for a sleeve for the macbook......a sleeve that can open the macbook and using it without taking the sleeve off.....anything simliar to this one in the picture......???

macbook.jpg

NsK

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 7, 2006
the neocase is nice....any other one..........thanks

NsK

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 7, 2006
im only looking for a simple sleeve than can open the laptop without taking off the sleeve

cardiac dave

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2005
iToronto
For a simple sleve - I had a Bitolithic neoprene one for my iBook... not sure if they've caught up with the new sizes yet.

Doesn't actually attach to the laptop, but a great sleeve if you ask me.

sorry - just went to check and apparently their supplier/manufacturer crapped out. No longer selling sleeves.

Booo

Mac'Mo

macrumors 6502a
Aug 29, 2006
NYC
For a simple sleve - I had a Bitolithic neoprene one for my iBook... not sure if they've caught up with the new sizes yet.

Doesn't actually attach to the laptop, but a great sleeve if you ask me.

sorry - just went to check and apparently their supplier/manufacturer crapped out. No longer selling sleeves.

Booo

i believe bitolithic stopped making laptop sleeves/cases.

phungy

macrumors 68020
Dec 5, 2006
FL/NY/TX
I'm stuck between the Glove and Rebound on Radtech.com. $5 difference but seems like the Rebound offers more protection.

Jollins

macrumors regular
Jun 9, 2006
Have you considered something like this? They're a real pain to put on, but they work very well. I'm just suggesting it because you want something low-profile that you can just leave your computer in.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.