Need help on minimalist case to keep my iPhone 5 protected

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by 212rikanmofo, Sep 23, 2012.

1. 212rikanmofo macrumors 65816

I love using this thing naked, it feels so right in your hands, but I recently dropped my iPhone 4 and shattered the glass. So this time I'm not taking no chances. Accidents happen and I want to prevent that by buying some form of protection. But I want something that adds minimal bulk and doesnt hide the sexiness of the iPhone. My choices were to either get:

Incase snap case in transparent black:

[​IMG]

or the Sena holster:

[​IMG]

Ultimately I'd like to get both for added protection and peace of mind. But I'm not sure if the iPhone would slide into the Sena holster with a case on it. So do you guys know of a better more minimalist snap on case thats better looking than the Incase one? I like for it to be a transparent black so you can at least see through the back in a subtle way. Perhaps looking for something a bit thinner in material. I'm stuck on what to do. Would appreciate your opinions and comments. Thanks.

2. Vihzel macrumors 6502

I would suggest checking out the Switcheasy thread on this subforum. They have some great pictures of how the Nude looks on the iPhone 5 on the 3rd page. You really can't find a better case to preserve the beauty of the iPhone 5 while still providing protection.