Need help(Please look).

Alether

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 31, 2012
Hello.I updated my iphone 3gs ios 5.1.1 to baseband 06.15.00 and when i try to downgrade to 05.13.04 it gets bricked no wifi no blootooth no 3g no i imei or modem number . After a restore the phone is back to normal i can jailbreak again(wifi,3g,bloototh works!).My serial is xx013 so i can upgrade and downgrade without a problem i checked i have a new bootrom.On baseband 06.15.00 somehow i managed to unlock my iphone but battery just drains too fast (it doesn't even hold full day with light usage) after a new restore on baseband 06.15.00 my iphone doesn't unlock but battery holds just great.Please help i want to have unlocked and normal battery iphone 3gs.Thank you in advance.I tried all guides to downgrade my iphone but it doesn't work it gets bricked or it takes no effect.

Alether

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 31, 2012
What i mean with bricked it restarts every 2 minutes i have no wifi,no 3g,no blootooth it isn't usable but when i restore it works just like new .It's like partially bricked.

----------

Thank you for the answers

seanwebb68

macrumors 6502
Jul 27, 2010
What i mean with bricked it restarts every 2 minutes i have no wifi,no 3g,no blootooth it isn't usable but when i restore it works just like new .It's like partially bricked.

----------

Thank you for the answers
Its not bricked so i would advise you not to use that word here because people don't like it