NEED HELP, PLZZ!!!! trying to jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by midnight24gb, Apr 27, 2008.

1. midnight24gb macrumors newbie

midnight24gb

ok i just downgraded my 1.1.4 ipodtouch to 1.1.1 then i downloaded the installer but now, i cant download anything!! on installer i need help dont know why i cant download the stuff on installer, :(

2. dagored macrumors 65816

Not compatible. Why did you downgrade? No need to now. Go back to a pristine 1.1.4 - download ZiPhone. The JB should take about a minute. Then update installer, load OpenSSH and community services. Then you are on your own.

3. midnight24gb thread starter macrumors newbie

midnight24gb

Jailbreak 1.1.3

where can i install new jailbreak cauz i cant download summerboard package!!:confused:

4. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

in itunes with the ipod hucked up via usb click update and proceed to update to 1.1.4 then go to the ziphone website download the program there, install the program and then click on the jailbreak button ignore the jailbreak and activate or any other button just the one that says jailbreak. Wait for about 2 mins then your jailbroken.

when its done you will have the slide to unlock screen on your ipod, unlock and to install anything from this point in just use the installer application from the home screen.