iPhone Need Help! restoring Jailbroken Iphone 5

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by mkfrns, Mar 11, 2014.

1. mkfrns macrumors newbie

OK, heres the problem, Intelliborn put out an update last night that really screwed up my iphone, battery issues, crashing.. etc.. Now for some reason when I go to cydia it tells me that Substrate Safe mode wants to upgrade. But if I want to hit upgrade it says it has to remove all my cydia tweaks, its a mess.. I cannot just uninstall Intelliscreen x or messages+ because it tells me also that it will uninstall all of my cydia tweaks.. Is there a way I can erase this or remove cydia and restore my backup on 7.0.6 without being forced to go to 7.1 and lose my jailbreak chance? I want to jailbreak it again, start fresh..

2. Sital macrumors 68000

Sital

You can try iLEX R.A.T. which will delete all your Cydia tweaks, dependencies and caches while preserving your jailbreak. It's about as close to a fresh start as I think you're going to be able to get. Here's the FAQ for it.

3. mkfrns thread starter macrumors newbie

This sounds like what I need but I cannot get it to install I get errors on iflie install and cydia install... not sure how to get past that. Here is a screen shot of the errors

Attached Files:

4. locoboi187 macrumors 6502a

Install OpenSSH and use SemiRestore.

Try installing through safe mode if installation of OpenSSH fails normally.

http://semi-restore.com

5. mkfrns thread starter macrumors newbie