Need help: Sell old Nano, get new one?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by Tragedies, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Tragedies macrumors 6502

Hey all,

I'm in Australia and I assume the new Nano's will be out in a few weeks.

I currently own a 2GB iPod Nano (with Case) and after looking at the new iPods, I was wondering about selling my iPod on eBay Australia hoping to get around the $130 - $160 mark (if anyone thinks I'll get less, please say so). So I'll only end up paying about 50 dollars for the new iPod, which is twice as many GBs and plays video.

I don't a problem with this, but doesn't anyone think my iPod won't sell for as much as I hope it will? Thanks ~

2. nlivo macrumors 6502a

just sell it to some dumb person in your neighbourhood who has no idea about the new iPod's. Thats what i did with my video.

3. glitchu1 macrumors member

I also live in Australia and they are already out, I went into david jones today and saw the new nanos and classics and they looked great! almost tempted to buy one but I'm waiting for my ipod touch that I ordered (the wait is so hard). So you may have a bit of trouble, but DJs is the only place I have seen them so far so probably the average person hasn't seen them yet (I took a look in JB and there were no new ones still) so I'm sure if you act fast and get it on ebay ASAP you will make some money out of it. Good luck!

4. mistyz23 macrumors member

mistyz23

Thats what I'm doing. I got my Nano a little over a week ago, just before they announced the new ones. It was free (with iMac purchase) so I've got nothing much to lose. Good luck.