Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sapphiresky4684

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 26, 2024
So for over a year now and 3 devices iv been dealing with issues on my Apple devices it started with my gen 6 iPad and iPhone 11 and then my iPhone 14 Pro. My tablet is completely unusable and my iPhone 11 is almost there and my iPhone 14 the issues started about 6 months ago but have ramped up in the past 3 months. I’ve been locked out of my Apple ID my security check doesn’t work and I was working with a apple head adviser over the phone but then stopped hearing from him my email are getting intercepted and I’ve been locked out of my social account you name it I’ve had issues! I’ve seen my son and husbands devices move like someone was moving them with a mouse in not normal ways and I’ve taken my devices into Apple and they get really uncomfortable when they start looking at them I have two devices connected to my Apple ID that I don’t own and they will not address this issue at Apple my tablet is not connected to an Apple ID and my iPhone 11 has a totally different Apple ID but I’m experiencing the same issues on both phone and I don’t know who to go to about it I just want my devices to work normally again I have the analytics on for my devices and they come back with a PCSK mirroring on them and it’s mirroring every app on my phone the one Apple advisor I talked to said that someone is mirroring my devices and need to have them wiped iv done that a thousand times and it takes a day and they r right back to where they were before I feel like im losing my mind someone please help!!! Also I have screen recordings and more screen shots if needed

Attachments

• IMG_0398.jpeg
    IMG_0398.jpeg
    278.5 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0079.png
    IMG_0079.png
    375.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0156.png
    IMG_0156.png
    273.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0159.png
    IMG_0159.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 30

now i see it

macrumors G4
Jan 2, 2002
Buy another used iPhone and wipe it.
Create a new Apple ID and start from scratch. Whatever you do, don’t restore from a backup. Don’t airdrop between devices.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.