Need help to choose iPhone 4s color?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by imadtsoli, Apr 30, 2014.

1. imadtsoli macrumors newbie

Hi every one . At the moment I use a black iPhone 4 and next week I want to buy an iPhone 4s but I don't know what color I should choose ..... Please tell me b or w ..and I'm a male which color best on me .

2. PsstGreek macrumors 68040

PsstGreek

Whichever color you want. Sick of the black get white. It's basically the same phone now matter what color.

3. richwoodrocket macrumors 68020

richwoodrocket

We can't pick for you. Personally I think white looks better and goes with all the white apple stuff.

4. The Doctor11 macrumors 603

The Doctor11

Go with white if we really need to deside for you.

5. blueroom macrumors 603

blueroom

The 4s is a small step up from a 4, wait till the 6 is announced, the 5 & 5s will drop in price.

6. T5BRICK macrumors 604

T5BRICK

Seriously? Why does it matter if you're male? Pick the color you like; it's a phone not a reflection of who you are.

----------

The iPhone 4s is a much bigger step up from the 4 than the iPhone 4 was from the 3Gs.

Either way, you're right in the fact that the 4s is getting pretty dated and it'd be a better idea to pick up a 5/5c/5s.

7. goobot macrumors 603

goobot

Personally i feel completely opposite. The 4 had a way better back camera, flash, new design, thinner, gyroscope, retina, front camera, more ram, new apple A4, way better battery life and i believe was the first iPhone to use gorilla glass, I'm sure there are other things i missed since IMO that was the largest iPhone upgrade ever. The 4S on the other hand IMO was the smallest. It added Siri, dual core, extra antenna and a better camera, it also decreased in battery quite a lot also.

8. IFRIT macrumors 6502a

The all important life choices, black or white iPhone. God forbid you have any real decisions to make OP.

9. Newtons Apple macrumors G5

Newtons Apple

What is going on where people need to ask others to make a choice, like this, for them?

:apple:

10. C DM macrumors Westmere

The huge increases in CPU and GPU performance are the main things that made it quite a big upgrade, even if otherwise it was a less noticeable one on the surface. 4 on the other hand was a much more noticeable on the surface, but much less so underneath as far as the heart of the hardware (CPU, GPU, etc.) went.