Need Help w/ Lopeard Beta 3a Install...

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by pasipple, Oct 24, 2009.

1. pasipple macrumors 6502a

pasipple

Anyone out there using Lopeard?

I just received the Lopeard Beta 3a today and got stuck on STEP 14 "replace some info.plist" of the instructions. My issue is the following:

I have followed the "Install Instructions for Dummies" religiously through Step 13. Step 14 could not be performed! When I try to copy the "MobileMail" and "MobileSMS" folder into the iPhone folders I get the error dialog box as follows:

"CONNECTION ERROR: Can't create directory (/Applications/MobileSMS.app/MobileSMS) on device."

Therefore I am stuck. Any suggestions? The instructions on Step 14...to me...if I understand them...is to copy BOTH folders "MobileMail" and "MobileSMS" into the corresponding folders on the iPhone...specified in the instructions. Alternately, I also tried to copy just the new "info.plist" files...instead of the two folders....and got the same error.

Can anyone help? I really like the Lopeard theme and I'd like to get it working. If I can't...I guess my only option at this point is to do a iTunes restore...and give up on Lopeard.

Thanks...

2. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

Don't they have a thread on this theme going in ModMyi or somewhere ?

I know I have read about it several places, but can't recall precisely where.

3. pasipple thread starter macrumors 6502a

pasipple

Thanks for the suggestion....I just did a search on ModMyi and I didn't come up with anything. A goggle search was no help either.

I sent a email to the developer earlier...but who knows when I will receive a response? Just thought someone else might have experienced the same issue.

Thanks...

4. pasipple thread starter macrumors 6502a

pasipple

Just wanted to mention that the Developer just responded to my earlier email and I was able to move along in the instructions. Still a work in progress getting Lopeard installed...but I'm pretty much a noob...so go figure!

So, I've got to applaud the Developer for his help!

5. zlamma macrumors newbie

hey man do you mind giving me the instructions to beta 3a
    and question: can this be done with 3.1.2 firmware?

6. UberNoobie macrumors newbie

Hey guys...

I have an iPhone 3g and a vista desktop and i cant find a set of instructions on how to install the lopeard theme that explains how to make it happen. is there a link or a thread that i missed somewhere or can someone send me the instructions on how to get it from my desktop to my phone or even if there would be a way to dl it to the phone that would be even better.

7. xboxer578 macrumors newbie

Where did you get the dev's email address? Do you get access to it when you donate? I'm thinking about donating, but I already got my iphone stuck with it and I don't have the original files. I don't want to restore :(