Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TriJetHero

macrumors 601
Oct 13, 2010
World
First you need to hit jailbreak

when that is done you do the Just Boot

you need to put it in DFU mode

connect phone, hold home and power until power turns off, keep holding both for 3 more seconds, release power while keeping home in for another 10 seconds, phone screen will be black, nothing showing and itunes should report an iphone in recovery mode(actually in DFU mode)

Now hit just boot.

gngan

macrumors 68000
Jan 1, 2009
MacWorld
You are not ready to JB. Don't do it. You know literal knows nothing about it.

Do more readings before doing it.

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
You are not ready to JB. Don't do it. You know literal knows nothing about it.

Do more readings before doing it.

I agree with the above.
Stop right now.
You obviously do not get it and not willing to educate yourself further into the topic. A simple google search about a tethered JB would have explained everything to you. What it is, how it works, why, when etc...
Stay stock.

aPple nErd

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Feb 12, 2012
Jailbreaks/IOS Hacks
uhhh ya ik how to an i am right now. i just thought that "BOOT" tethered meant u could restart. everything alse is fine. one question with dreamboard though, my themes aren't showing up. how do i get them into dream board

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
most stuff in Cydia doesn't run on 6.0 yet.. ;) reading descriptions warning in cydia. searching and emailing the Dev is the best way to find things out.

Nexevious

macrumors newbie
Dec 7, 2012
ik but there is a way to trick redsn0w right? because i saw it on youtube by icu

Where did you download your 6.0 ipsw? My redsn0w says that the 6.0/6.0.1 ipsw is not supported by my version of redsn0w. And I have the latest one!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.