Need Help with Apple Keynotes! Please Respond ASAP

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by matthewmartin71, Jun 23, 2013.

1. matthewmartin71 macrumors newbie

I was wondering how Apple does it's product demos like when the iPhone came out in 2007, and Steve Jobs did a product demo of the iPhone. THX. Please respond ASAP!!!!!!

RIP :apple:'s Steve Jobs

2. Mrbobb macrumors 601

What u do mean how? A 40-pin cable went to a projector. Or are u asking how Steve can be so captivating? :)

3. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

where are all of these strange newbie posts coming from. its like June is the new members rewards month, coming out of the woodwork.

and im sure they had it hooked up to a projector or some special demo software.

4. 3rd Rock macrumors 6502

I'm trying to figure out why in the world does he want to know this, and how is this so important that he wants it ASAP... :eek: :confused:

5. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

Join date: June 2013...thats why. ive seen more bizarre threads over the last month by new members than i ever have.

6. matthewmartin71 thread starter macrumors newbie

I Mean...

Is there some kind of special software I can get or do any of you know?

:apple:

7. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

you can use Keynote in iWork, its a powerpoint app.

8. matthewmartin71 thread starter macrumors newbie

I get that but is there some special software that can show the screen in Keynote LIVE like in the Apple Keynote Events. ;)

9. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

I assume you are talking about sharing the screen live. You can mirror via AirPlay to an Apple TV, or output to an HDMI cable and plug that in to something. I have a small projector and the kids watch movies on the wall/ceiling/cat. There are a couple of types of cables that give you options. However, it doesn't do the cool dot to show that the screen has been tapped.

10. matthewmartin71 thread starter macrumors newbie

I Have another question

I found out what they use for the demos. Now i just need to know if you find a switcher like the Kanex SnapX 2x Switcher for Mac, but one with the MiniDisplayPort and the 30-Pin iPhone/iPod/iPad Connector.

:apple: Thx.