Need help with boot camp!!! Error!

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Beniahlee, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Beniahlee macrumors newbie

So I started to install windows 7 on my '08 iMac and like a dumbass I didn't realize I didn't have the osx cd because I bought it used. I have not way of getting a cd. Now I'm stuck in windows with no sound and don't know if I can reverse this? Please help!

2. M-B-P macrumors regular

Try holding the option key after rebooting and you show see an option to boot into Windows or OSX.

3. RedCroissant Suspended

Since you were doing a bootcamp install, you should be able to boot into MAC OS X and then open boot camp assistant again. There should be an option to delete the boot camp partition.

4. Beniahlee thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry been crazy at work. I've tried countless time doing that, but I don't think the Bluetooth keyboard works cause no bluetooth drivers installed. I plugged in a cheapo windows keyboard via USB but no luck. Tried a bunch of different buttons too since no option button. Any ideas from here?

5. Rlnplehshalo macrumors regular

As I mentioned in another post with a similiar situation, I'm sure certain websites will offer the driver package if not the whole installation disc of OSX, that once downloaded could easily be burnt to a disc.