need help with cases please!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Christian 5G, Dec 25, 2010.

1. mofunk macrumors 68000

mofunk

2. patp, Dec 25, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2010

patp Guest

i wouldn't go for any of those cases.
    i use the speck candy shell and am loving it. Its the white moonsicle and offers plenty of protection, doesn't have a large bezel (doesn't take up much screen space) and doesnt attract a lot of dust or lint.

the rubberized silicone cases are notorious for being a lint collector.

the switcheasy nude case is cool if your looking for a minimalist treatment. It does show off the beauty of the ipod touch design, but for me didn't seem to offer any real protection.

just my 2 cents. i would rather pay a little more and get a quality case.

Edit- the last link budgetgadgets, that looks interesting. I like thlook of the case and how it has the iPod logo and other apple graphics on the back. I might order one each of black, white and red. The case doesn't seem to offer a lot of protection, but they look cool as hell.

3. patp Guest

Just tried to order the budget cases iPod case and am now very suspect about that website.

The items show as in stock. When you go the checkout it says item not in stock, but to continue thru checkout to get an updated status.

Entered all my information, selected paypal. Got an error screen and it says so sorry that pay pal did not work with your country, please select alternative pament option.

I have purchased plenty of items on the web. This is the first time this has happened and the way it happened is really suspect. I think I just gave all of my personal information to a scam site.

If anyone has ordered thru these guys and can calm my mind by letting me know they are legit, would be mucho appreciated.
    :confused:

4. dtblaze macrumors regular

lol all your cases are like 2-3 $ max haha... just get a speck and you'll be fine. 17$ i think.