Need help with changing stock phone icon

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by joshlogic, Jan 26, 2012.

1. joshlogic macrumors newbie

Hello all,

Thank you in advance for your help. I have an iPhone 4s that I'm enjoying customizing to my taste. I've been able to employ every tweak/change except for the stock phone icon. It's living on my dock in its normal place, but for the life of me I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong when trying to change the image for it. I've successfully ported icon images over for every other icon, but for some reason I've been unable to get the phone one to change.

I've been using iFile and iExplorer to make the file changes. I can't seem to pin down the file (or files!) I need to change for the phone icon to adjust. I've tried everything I know how.

If you can help me, please let me know any details that I can provide! I've attached how things look now.

Regards,

Josh

Attached Files:

2. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

If you're using winterboard the file structure should be as follows:

Your theme > Bundles > com.apple.mobilephone > icon@2x~iphone.png or icon@2x.png

3. Branchard macrumors newbie

Josh - I really like your homescreen. Can you give me more details about it?

Thanks

4. ZCherub macrumors 6502a

ZCherub

2nd. For me, it was the camera and the photo app icons. The correct name for the icons in the above named folder was "icon@2x~iphone.png". Icon@2x.png did not work for me.