Need help with clearing things completely from my computer

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by school.mac.user, Feb 16, 2010.

1. school.mac.user macrumors newbie

This year our school decided to try something new so they got us laptops. Yea sounds great but the teachers can watch your screen and view your files from their mac os x laptops. Yes we get to take them home and all but my problem is that i downloaded Frostwire because i thought it was a music player like itunes but my brother got on and downloaded all kinds of stuff so i got scared i was going to get caught. Usually i wouldn't care but their sending us to bootcamp if they find FrostWire or anything illegal on our computers. I deleted FrostWire but when i sync my computer to the school network it sais it syncs Frostwire and i dont know how to get it completely off of my computer. Someone please HELP MEE i dont know WHAT ill do if they shave my hair BALD, BALD MAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP:eek::mad::(:confused::apple:

><
    ___

2. ARF900 macrumors 65816

ARF900

Dont worry, you wont go bald. Open spotlight, type forstwire, and if anything related to it comes up delete it. Also im guessing anything download from there goes to a directory? Like a default save folder that when you download things it saves to? Find that folder because its the things you download that will get you in trouble.

When youve got everything hold down the trash icon and click empty trash.

3. school.mac.user thread starter macrumors newbie

Thnx

hey good idea im kinda new to mac so i have know idea what im doing im gonna try to sync my computer when i get to school tomarrow and hope to GOD that frostwire doesnt show up because they search our computers every few weeks so i really dont want them to find anything that could get me in trouble i mean boot camp has got to SUCK BALLS bad waking up at 4 am. dude i feel bad for those people.:apple: