Need help with DF Plz sorry if threaded in wrong section

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by macnoob21, Aug 4, 2008.

1. macnoob21 macrumors newbie

I ordered on the 31st and last night in said both of them are backordered. So now I see this and I was hoping if you guys think this is a good thing. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. DrVali macrumors newbie

Watch your bank account or credit card information. It will show the purchase before the website.

The 0 backordered is in reference to the warehouse. When they get a shipment, the backordered bit is 0. When they run out, it reverts to 1.

When yours ships, the FRT will toggle to 0 (and perhaps back) but once you see that it ships. However, that website is horribly buggy and slow. You'll see it quicker if you watch your debit card/credit card activity, and then the next business day, that web site usually has your tracking number.

That is what happened to me on both iPhones I ordered and have recieved.

3. joe01 macrumors member

joe01

I place an direct fulfillment order on july 31 08 and i`m still waiting for the phone and a emaill .... im in the same boat as your

4. joe01 macrumors member

joe01

I place an direct fulfillment order on july 31 08 and i`m still waiting for the phone call and a emaill .... im in the same boat as your

5. macnoob21 thread starter macrumors newbie

do you know any other websites beside that herebethedragons one. Because when I try that it says "No Order 26680 found Or ATT server is slow.."

6. joe01 macrumors member

joe01

When theres an 1 by back order QTTY .. Does that mean my 3g iphone has shipped already from DFW ?

7. macnoob21 thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm not gonna be able to answer your question but is that "1" under phone or FRT?

8. joe01 macrumors member

joe01

1.FRT In progress & No shipped date ... qtty order 1 , qtty shipped 0 ,
    1. back- order and no carrier

9. extraextra macrumors 68000

extraextra

Can we please do a search on this, this has been answered MULTIPLE TIMES in MANY threads.

FRT is freight. It will stay on backorder (1) until the phone ships. When your phone jumps to 0, that means your particular model has arrived in the warehouse (phones ship out of Texas or Tennessee). That's why it constantly bounces between 1 and 0, which many members refer to as a "binary dance". It may or may not be indicative that your phone with your name on it will ship. Usually the longer is stays on 0, the better chance you have of having your phone ship.

Until both are 0, your iPhone has not shipped.