Need help with Finder

Discussion in 'macOS' started by lynkynpark86, Aug 11, 2010.

  1. lynkynpark86 macrumors 6502

    I want to find the "Eject" icon that replaces the trash when you drag a volume. If anyone knows where it is located, please help me. thx
  2. plinden macrumors 68040


    Apr 8, 2004
  3. lynkynpark86 thread starter macrumors 6502

    Thanks, that's what I was lookin' for!

Share This Page