Need Help with Front Row

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by md63, Oct 31, 2007.

1. md63 macrumors 6502

I have a few questions with the Front Row in Leopard that I hope someone can answer.

1) To open Front Row in Tiger all I needed to do was hit the menu button on the Apple Remote, however under Leopard Front Row doesn't launch using the remote until I first start the application from finder. I looked at my Tiger machine and don't even see Front Row in the applications folder. After starting the new Front Row application the remote allows me to switch between Front Row and the desktop. How can Front Row be set up to launch with the remote immediately after startup such as in Tiger. My wife won't be able to figure out the current Leopard setup.

2) I have a lot of xvids (.AVI) which play great on Front Row. Is it possible to add movie cover art to the file?

Thanks

2. georgeoommen macrumors regular

sorry to barge in on this, but i've also noticed that Leopard Front Row doesn't play music over Airport Express Airtunes anymore. On Tiger, I'd initially set the itunes to output through my Airport Express and then when i play music using front row, it uses the Airport as well. But now, no such luck. Anyone have a workaround for this?