Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

j88k

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 12, 2009
I scanned a few images and saved them on my mac. Some of them were upside down so I fixed them up, saved them and sent them to my ipod touch. When I view the pictures on the ipod i still see them upside down. Formatted JPEG. Any idea on how to fix this?

madog

macrumors 65816
Nov 25, 2004
Korova Milkbar
If iPhoto didn't save the changes or you synced before it did somehow (if you have them in an album, check to see if the rotation is only in the album, not the library, or vice versa) I would suggest doing that check, quitting iPhoto and then re-syncing the device. If that doesn't work, unsync the photo's through iTunes (plug in your Touch and head to the Photo tab and uncheck that particular album or entire library if you sync everything), and then resync everything after they are gone.

Maybe something had a hiccup in the process and the photos were transferred over incorrectly, and since they are already on the Touch they aren't updating properly when re-synced.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.