need help with my macbook reinstalling osx

b20t99hb

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 15, 2012
i need help i am new to the apple world. i recently traded my iphone 3gs for a 2006 macbook. my macbook is really slow. it has 300gb hd 2gb of ram a intel core duo processor.

i dont even have the password the previous owner said he bought it from a pawnshop. i have tried resetting the password and it did not work. i would like to wipe and reinstall a fresh osx. i tried burning a disc using a torrent but my macbook dont burn dvds. can anyone please help me

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
i need help i am new to the apple world. i recently traded my iphone 3gs for a 2006 macbook. my macbook is really slow. it has 300gb hd 2gb of ram a intel core duo processor.

i dont even have the password the previous owner said he bought it from a pawnshop. i have tried resetting the password and it did not work. i would like to wipe and reinstall a fresh osx. i tried burning a disc using a torrent but my macbook dont burn dvds. can anyone please help me
Contact Apple for replacement install discs, or buy a retail copy of Snow Leopard. Never use pirated software, as you could be introducing malware to your system.