Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hellohelpplease

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 27, 2013
Hello everyone,

I'm playing an Online Game, on Google Chrome. The game lets me do TrialPay offers, to get free in-game currency by completing surveys, or purchasing domains, etc.

I have done most of them. Now, when I try to do them again (I know i'm not supposed to) it gives me the error ''Offers has already been completed'' even after rebooting my router, and clearing cookies/history.

I was wondering how do they know who I am? I mean, how do they know that i've done them already?

All I need, is to do them again a last time, because I need an in-game pet. Is there any way to by-pass and do them again? By hiding my IP or Mac address? What can I do to make them think i'm someone else on a different computer in another country? Anything? It's TrialPay. How to do them again?

Help greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance y'all!

hellohelpplease

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 27, 2013
Doesn't work, I mean, I don't know how to use it for TrialPay offers on a Google Chrome Online Game. :( Thanks though.. nothing else?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.