Need Help with Photoshop

Davo1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 8, 2014
Alright, I hope this is the right place for this.

So long story short I need to delete photoshop COMPLETELY.I OWN 2 different legitimate version ( CS 3 and 5 ) but Ive installed a free Photoshop CC a little while ago ( to see what the fuss was all about )

Now, problem is, after the 30 days , I ddint think it was worth spending money on it so I've tried to re-install 2 different versions : CS3 CS5 BOTH WITH SERIAL NUMBERS but somehow there's still a file hidden somewhere and I can only get a 30 day trial EVEN with the proper serial #.

Im not asking how to hack PS CC so I can re-install a free trial, I hate that thing so bad right now , I couldnt care less about it.All I want to get rid of it FOR GOOD so I can use my good ol trusty CS3.

Ive tried everything to delete this freaking thing, uninstall program and even did this :

http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=11171082&postcount=16

Still wont allow me to use my own PS for more than 30 days...HELP Im so freaking annoyed by this !

Partron22

macrumors 68020
Apr 13, 2011
Yes
Have you been to the Adobe website? They used to have some sort of online widget to authorize/deauthorize particular copies of PS on particular computers. It's been a few years since I last used it, so I don't know if Adobe still has the utility, or where they might keep it if they do.

Last edited:

PicnicTutorials

macrumors 6502a
Dec 29, 2013
i believe you can run both side by side (CC and CS5). So I couldn't guess what the prob would be. What about all the adobe installers for CC? Have you deleted those?

----------

You can get strait downloads for PP without the adobe installers if that helps.

Davo1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 8, 2014
I tried everything really, I hate Adobe right now, it shouldn't be this hard to do a simple task :mad:

PicnicTutorials

macrumors 6502a
Dec 29, 2013
I tried everything really, I hate Adobe right now, it shouldn't be this hard to do a simple task :mad:
They do have the most convoluted install an delete process ever. So much so they have full tutorials on the process. I did what you did. Tried CC version and then installed cs6. I was successful without a hikup. I would focus on deleting all things adobe off my mac and then starting anew