need help with plan, already have one just wondering worth switching.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Natzoo, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Natzoo macrumors 65816

Natzoo

So i have an iPhone 6+ with att, family plan (not multishare plan) and i have the 3gb plan but now I'm seeing on the apple website that there is no 3gb plan its 5gb plan so can i upgrade my plan for no charge, or is that only for multishare plan.

ALSO, would it be cheaper of more expensive ( don't care if it cost 10 more a month) to get the T-Mobile un-limited individual plan. right now 3gb plan cost 30 a month, not sure how much call/text are. wondering if you guys can find it out. if you do would it be better to switch to t-mobile unlimited plan with 7gb of hotspot and basically no data capping and also unlimited radio from iTunes, etc without using data. But keep in mind the coverage is ok in T-MObile in the south. where i live I'm covered but will reach some areas of no service in highway if i go out of town. if anyone would like me to pm them a much clearer story plz do i am considering switching or taking 2 more gb from att for no charge

2. Natzoo thread starter macrumors 65816

Natzoo

anyone here work for att? this would really help me

3. Natzoo thread starter macrumors 65816

Natzoo

well posts every time the clock ends at 9 lol. hmmm i see apple website can help