Need help with rMBP 15 in case

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Kulfon, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Kulfon macrumors regular

Hello, folks.I will need some serious help. I am sure there are people who have done the research and maybe even used several products. I need a case for my new 15 in MacBook Pro Retina. I see that people talk mostly about these two options:
    - Moshi iGlaze
    - iPearl mCover

The thing is, there is no consensus that any of these products is really good. Moshi is very expensive, like 3 times the mCover. I read that both cases crack.

Can you recommend a case that you know is really top notch?
    Thanks!

2. marzfreerider macrumors member

I've been using the Tech21 snap case for just over a month with no issues so far. Has good reviews on Apple's website also. It is pricey but well worth it. Fits great and is easy to put on and take off. Hope this helps.

3. DiCaprioAngel macrumors 6502

I personally use incase case cover and it's worked perfect for me. It's not so hard to take off when I need to clean it and it hasn't cracked on me and I've had it for quite a while now.

4. Mr.C macrumors 601

Retina MacBook Pro Bags, Sleeves, and Cases Thread

5. Kulfon thread starter macrumors regular

6. Kulfon thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks a lot, Tech21 looks good and I think I will be ordering this one.

7. Mr.C macrumors 601

The point is you could have posted there rather then starting another new unnecessary thread. That is why it is stacked at the top. It's better to keep all discussion in the same thread especially if there is already a major one in existence.