Need help with Thunderbolt to HDMI

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by 3rdeyevision, Dec 1, 2013.

1. 3rdeyevision macrumors newbie

Hi, I am new to these forums and I am not sure if this is the right place to post this so if it is not I apologize. I need a Thunderbolt (Mini Displayport) to HDMI cable but after going on Amazon, apple's website, and best buy, it seems like there are literally no cables that are getting a good review by most customers. I'm seeing a lot of "these only last for a short time then don't work" or "didn't work at all". My questions are: does anyone know of one that is good quality and will last a long time no matter what the price is? If not an Thunderbolt to HDMI, is there one that is better and will have less issues while not sacrificing quality image and audio? Thanks a lot for your help. I will read and respond promptly.

2. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

3. 3rdeyevision thread starter macrumors newbie

I am using a 13" Macbook Pro Mid 2012. It is not a retina screen just a regular one.

4. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

Online reviews typically consist of when things go wrong. I don't have any problem with any Apple adapters.

I use the Apple mini displayport to HDMI one which doesn't appear on the Apple Store site right now. Strange. :confused:

Attached Files:

5. blueroom macrumors 603

blueroom

I use the black Belkin one from the Apple store. Works great.