Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

h1r0ll3r

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Dec 28, 2009
Maryland
As you can see I messed up my dock while trying to make it transparent (not using Winterboard). Rather than replace the files to make this happen, I deleted them using iFile. As you can see in the second pic, the dock is now way off and higher than it normally was. The first pic shows what it used to look like with the dock. Can anyone either send me the files to replace the ones I deleted or tell me some other way to make my dock look correct?

Attachments

• IMG_0001.PNG
    IMG_0001.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0002.PNG
    IMG_0002.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 54

TJone

macrumors 6502a
Aug 2, 2010
I had a different sort of problem but maybe this might help. I am not sure which dock files you need - it looks like there are several that may be involved. Maybe you can download the the Classica theme (and Winterboard) and copy the files out of that theme that you are missing and then delete the theme and Winterboard when you get it back to normal...

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1004633/

hackthatphone

macrumors 68000
Jul 28, 2010
Just a tip: BACK UP files before deleting them. Jeeze. I hope you aren't employed as a sys admin somewhere.

Welcome to iphone modding.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.