Need Help

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by awiltz50, Mar 10, 2016.

1. awiltz50 macrumors newbie

I have a iPhone 4s. I downloaded the 9.2.1 onto the iPhone. Week or so later I tried updating the apps and a won't update. Any way to fix it?

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

What happens when you try to update the apps (I'm assuming from the Updates section of the App Store app)?

3. awiltz50 thread starter macrumors newbie

Well it does the spirale thing. Then the circle with dot in the middle and that it. No progress circle at all.

4. C DM macrumors Westmere

5. awiltz50 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes many times. Also the ear speaker was out for a time. Call att for help. Got the speaker back. Got rid of a bunch of pictures and apps.

6. C DM macrumors Westmere

Does that happen for all updates? What about downloading a new app or deleting an existing one and downloading it again? Also, have you tried signing out and back into the App Store?

7. awiltz50 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yea that didn't work

8. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

Try deleting the app from the phone and from the apps section in your iTunes and then re download and or pop into your most local Apple Store or use Apple Chat to see if they can troubleshoot for you.

9. awiltz50 thread starter macrumors newbie

O
    --- Post Merged, Apr 1, 2016 ---
    Once I delete it won't down load again
    --- Post Merged, Apr 1, 2016 ---
    Once deleted can't download again

10. trlyka macrumors 6502a

trlyka

How much space is on your 4S? That's an old phone, so perhaps you ran out of space for any new apps to update after the new software was installed? I don't know if there are restrictions on updating an older device as far as if it can handle the newest software upgrade. Maybe someone else can chime in on that.

11. xixi.li macrumors regular

Yes , you should check the rest of the space is big enough