need help

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by halisray, Aug 11, 2010.

1. halisray macrumors regular

Hey guys and girls,

So I am going SMARTPHONE! and am purchasing an iphone 4. I will probably get the Rogers student plan which is 200 minutes/my 5 contacts.. 500mb for $53 + taxes.. its only $15 more of what I play for my current **** phone.

I was wondering how to jailbreak my iphone4? what exactly does that do? Also, is the i4 really good? I am really looking forward to getting one. It is $159 with the 3 year plan.

Thanks for the help!!! also it is sold out in Rogers stores, but I found out that I can order it online and ships in 14 days!

2. nunes013 macrumors 65816

nunes013

on your iphone go to jailbreakme.com and slide it to jailbreak. one note however this jailbreak will not work after 4.1 update because apple is fixing the safari hole which is allowing it. you will have to downgrade to 4.0.1 to jailbreak. all a jailbreak does will allow you to put apps and other mods on the software that apple doesnt allow. it is legal but will void your warranty if apple finds out. the jailbreak could reduce bettery life or cause other problems however so do it at your own risk. you can always undo the jailbreak by restoring to in itunes to apples latest software. congrats on your new iphone!!!!

3. Pracht macrumors member

4. nunes013 macrumors 65816

nunes013