I myself do not have an iPhone yet, but am looking into buying one. My one concern is should I wait or not. After reading through posts on here and other sites, there just seems to be some things that a lot of people are crying out for to be updated and either the 2.0 update is fixing it or the iPhone2 will be the solution. The two things I've seen that seem to be the major problem is, no 3g and no MMS. At release I'm sure the phone was just awesome to have after a few minor software updates or whatever...but now...3 months into 2008 and 3-4 months until the expected 2.0 update, there are two routes I am debating on. 1. Wait for the 2.0 update to see if there is news of the iPhone2 - the problem there is, IF the iPhone2 is announced, then after waiting 3-4 months for an answer, it would be silly not to wait another few months to get the new and improved...so now I've spent half a year or more with contemplating and no iPhone! 2. Buy an iPhone now and hope that either, the iPhone2 isn't released until late 2008, or, that AT&T/Apple give a rebate/upgrade discount for the new phone. What are you all's opinions on this? I'm new to all this iPhone talk, and hoping that some "seasoned pros" like you guys could give some helpful insight. Thanks!