Here's my predicament/question: History: I bought the 1st gen right before the 3g came out and Apple gave all 1st gen owners a credit whenever we decided to upgrade to the 3g (i didn't have to pay the higher price even though i was not signing a new 2yr contract). Predicament: I bought my 3g 28days ago and i only have 2 days to return it to at&t store (30day return policy) before i'm stuck with it. My problem is that if i return it and order the 3g-S, i don't know if i'll have to pay the $399 (for the 16gb) or the $199 price. Thoughts??