Need iPhone3G Car Speakerphone and music player

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by christianp, Jul 15, 2008.

1. christianp macrumors newbie

What I want is a device that will play music stored on my iPhone3g through my car speakers, and allow me to receive and make calls while driving, playing those calls also through my car speakers.

Is there such a device?

I was getting ready to purchase the Motorola T505, when I read somewhere else on this forum that the music playing features of the T505 wouldn't work with the iPhone because Apple has crippled the A2DP Bluetooth profile. I am in California, USA.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also, love that one of the mods here calls themselves Blue Velvet. I have the subway sized poster mounted in my living room.

Attached Files:

2. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

And I love you too. :D

Welcome to MacRumors. I've moved your thread into the iPhone Accessories forum. ;)

3. amazingdave macrumors newbie

I want something like this too, I would prefer something with a car mount & charger too, so that I can see maps while driving.

I have tried FM tuners and none work well for me. I think there is an AUX input in the back of my radio. Would it be possible to have phone calls come through my car speakers and just sort of yell into my iphone, like if it were on speakerphone?

Maybe that is too much to ask....