need iPod touch help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by vwDavid, Oct 17, 2007.

1. vwDavid macrumors regular

Dear forum,

I bought my touch about 1 week after it was released, loaded it up and promptly began a 5 week overseas trip planning to use wifi safari.

unfortunately I loaded up a bunch of pdf jpegs of my travel plans (backups only, don't worry) using a program (forget the exact name) called marker.app.

Unfortunately I think I loaded up to many bookmarks this way as my safari in teh itouch always crashes now. Bummer. I am in HKG for a couple days and have sporadic internet cafe access and the possibility finding a mac/PC shop that will allow me to do a sync.

I just need to delete/reset the safari bookmarks. I am a bit of a ipod newbie but an old hat on the Mac. It is my unerstanding I can only sync with one computer and If I sync with another computer I will loose all my tunes and videos for the flight home.

Can any one advise me on a bit of a plan how to get back up and running? I would REALLY appreciate it. I'm in a bit of a bind as I leave hong kong Sunday and would dearly love to have my ipod touch wifi back! ;-)

I did try to locate the developer of this marker.app/maker.app program I used but macupdates and version tracker are not working on this PC.

MAny thanks in advance forumites!

2. Lin macrumors member

Hello,

Guess you can try resetting your IPT... but you'll lose everything in it :(