NEED iTunes Credits/Gift Me music

Kardashian

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 4, 2005
Britain.
Guys.. I'm stuck!

If I want US-iTunes stuff, I purchase codes/certificates from Katie and a few other board members here.

I desperatley need Christina's new CD.. and don't want to turn to piracy!

Problem is, I can't pay for it, for a week (student.. eek!) - so my offer is, I will pay double next week, of whatever the album costs on the US/UK Store.

Long shot, but oh well, if you can spare it and wanna double your money and be forever considered a saint in my books... :)

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
I'd love to help but I just can't morally or ethically help anyone buy a Christina CD. :p

Kardashian

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 4, 2005
Britain.
rdowns said:
I'd love to help but I just can't morally or ethically help anyone buy a Christina CD. :p
:( PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! I'll pay for it with interest!.. and maybe some hush money, too.

KingYaba

macrumors 68040
Aug 7, 2005
Up the irons
I don't understand why you are asking strangers on an internet forum. Don't you have friends in the 'real' world you can ask?

Kardashian

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 4, 2005
Britain.
KingYaba said:
I don't understand why you are asking strangers on an internet forum. Don't you have friends in the 'real' world you can ask?
Not that use the Music Store, or live in the USA, no.

oreomac

macrumors member
Jan 4, 2005
Why don't you just wait a week if you can afford to pay for it then, you will save yourself some money by waiting a week.

Kardashian

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 4, 2005
Britain.
oreomac said:
Why don't you just wait a week if you can afford to pay for it then, you will save yourself some money by waiting a week.
I don't have patience.

The wonderful Tanglewood should be sending me $25-worth shortly. :)