Need major help!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by kfou, May 17, 2011.

1. kfou macrumors newbie

Hi guys,

I just baught an iphone 4 and connected it to my computer. I done a restore on it and powered it up again then the apple logo was stuck with a loading wheel in front for 15 minutes...

So then i powered off and on again and now theres just a usb cable with an arrow pointing towards itunes.

Now heres the problem... I try restoring again and it comes up with

(ERROR 1394)

so i googled how to get rid of the error and done it successfully... Now im half way through the restore process, practically 3/4 the way through and then ANOTHER error appears...

(ERROR 1013)

Now i cannot get past this error no matter what i do and everything i find on google (including changing the host file) doesn't work... Literally tried restoring 10 times and all the time it gets 3/4 the way through and then

ERROR 1013

Can someone help please i have come to the end of the line with this, i have absolutly no idea what to do and to make things worse this is a used phone i baught off of ebay (the phone isnt faulty)... I cant bring it to apple because i have no receipt...

thanks in advance guys

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

All iPhones come with a 1-year standard warranty. You should be able to take it in and at least get a diagnosis.