Need MBP Part...

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by glap1922, Oct 20, 2011.

  1. glap1922 macrumors regular

    Mar 13, 2009
    Hello all. I am looking to replace one of those black plastic discs on the bottom of the MBP. One of them cracked and snapped off. The only issues are it doesn't sit perfectly level and it looks awful, so normally I would just live with it, but I will probably be selling soon and most likely a $15 part wil make a $100 difference in resale price. Anyone know what these little guys are called or where I could find one? Thanks!
  2. Dhelsdon macrumors 65816


    Feb 5, 2010
    Canadian Eh!
    I saw another post about theses, there was a link to buy them.. I'll see if I can find it for you.
  3. glap1922 thread starter macrumors regular

    Mar 13, 2009
    Much appreciated. I have tried to search, but it is incredibly difficult when you don't know what the thing you are searching for is called!

Share This Page