Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jazz1

Contributor
Original poster
Aug 19, 2002
Mid-West USA
I like the easy on and easy off of my Apple brand folio, as it is easy to then mount the iPP on my Apple MK. But the plain old Apple folio only really offers one, shallow angle, and one too flat angle, when I fold back the front of the folio.

Has anyone found a light weight, frameless, magnetic folio for the iPP 2021 12.9"? As an alternative I guess I could use the Apple folio, and a Twelve South Compass Pro Portable stand with the Apple folio.But, I'd truly like the simplicity of a folio with a built-in solution.

That said the Logitech Combo keyboard seems to offer a lot of what I need that would be a total replacement for the MK. I actually had one, but chickened out and returned it unopened.

I guess I'm just to fussy ? Third world problem right?

johntw

macrumors regular
May 29, 2016
I’m waiting to receive this for my 12.9”. The OKAMI 3-in-1 iPad Foldable Workstation is on Indiegogo and is shipping out this month.

BlackestEyes

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2014
I have this for both my iPad Pro 11 and 12.9 and I love them! It’s a magnetic folio very similar to the one Apple carries, but it has the origami style fold on the front cover so you can change the orientation in several ways, including putting the iPad in a portrait position. You can find them on Amazon sometimes as well, but stock seems to be touch and go on there. https://www.pipetto.co.uk/ipad/ipad-pro129-2021-folio-origami-pencil-black.html

Reactions: jazz1
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.