Need opinion

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Vegastouch, Aug 15, 2010.

?

Which one do you like?

1. Black

11 vote(s)
    55.0%
  2. Red

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Blue

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Yellow

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  1. Vegastouch macrumors 603

Vegastouch

I have a 2G iPhone and though im not using it anymore, my Silence button is broke and i want to get it fixed so it will be in near perfect condition. So a friend of mine owns a iPhone parts store and they do repair work for which ive posted the link a few times before and said the button and volume is attached to the backing.
    I did not know this but they have 4 other colors besides the aluminum that are metal that they have for the 2G and it is a hard decision.
    So im posting a picture they sent to me for you to see so i can get input. I think it will be either Black or Blue but really all four are cool.

Thanks for the input.

[​IMG]

2. spaceboots06 macrumors 6502a

spaceboots06

Why is it so hard to make a decision for such a cellular antiquity?

Anyway, I'd get the black one.

3. Vegastouch thread starter macrumors 603

Vegastouch

Id just like to see what others think. It isnt like i can order these on ebay. Ive never seen them before and it is a metal back that you have to take it apart to get it on. I have to send them my phone and have it done because they live in Sacromento and im in Vegas.

Black looks really good but it is a common color. Just curious what others think. This will make my 2G unique. Ive no idea how many they have sold, but its the first ive heard of them for a 2G.

4. Goldinboy17 macrumors 65816

Goldinboy17

I'd also get the black one. The red looks incredibly tacky. The blue isn't that bad, and I'm surprised the yellow one doesn't look bad at all.

5. spaceboots06 macrumors 6502a

spaceboots06

You can definitely buy them online. You can buy everything online; welcome to the 21st century. And everything you've been spewing since your first post makes it seem like you want someone to plainly ask the address of whomever sells these mods.

I think it's gold, but it isn't that bad looking I must say. If you have a car with the matching color it'd look great. :D

6. baller1308 macrumors 6502a

Black on black would be cool, but red would be nice also.

7. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

8. Vegastouch thread starter macrumors 603

Vegastouch

If someone asks ill tell them but ive posted it before a few times when somebody has a broken phone. I dont advertise. It isnt my store. Just want an opinion. Isnt like im new here.

9. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

I prefer silver aluminium myself. That's just me though.