Need Opinions on What to do With iPod Touch.. Please Help !!!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by ipodtouchy333, May 4, 2008.

1. ipodtouchy333 macrumors 65816

Hey, ok right now I have an 8gb iPod Touch. I really want to upgrade to a 16gb iPhone when the 3g ones come out so I want to sell my touch. The bad news is I have a Verizon contract that ends in November or I can cancel it early in June for $175. My real question is do I sell the ipod touch now and use that money to pay for the cancellation fee or do I wait for the ipod touch's value to decrease and sell it in November and not pay the fee??? Any opinions/help are greatly appreciated ! THANKS~

2. savanahrose macrumors 6502a

savanahrose

3. starprincess8 macrumors newbie

starprincess8

I think it all depends on how much you like your iPod touch. If you use it everyday and can't live without it, then keep it until your contract is over with Verizon and then sell it, but if you can go without it for a few months then sell it now. You might be able to make more money if you sell it now anyway.....less wear and tear....and if anything new comes out in June then the 8GB iPod touch may be obsolete. BUT IMO, I would wait until the new iPhones come out, sell your iPod touch, pay the cancellation fee with Verizon, and enjoy your new iPhone.

Now on another thing.....I know that the iPhones are absolutely awesome, but are you sure you want to go from Verizon to AT&T??????? I have had nothing but horrible times with AT&T and that is why I am no longer with them! But you may have better luck with them. I just can't see going from the top of the line phone company to AT&T.....sorry:(