Need Opinions: White or Black iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by spartan55, Jul 14, 2008.

1. spartan55 macrumors newbie

The title pretty much sums it up.

Prior to the phone being released I was certain that I wanted the black iPhone, but after reading what people had to say about the white looking very nice, and I also think it looks nice in the pics I've seen, I've thought about getting the white iPhone.

So I would just like a few or more opinions on which one I should get, and maybe why they prefer a certain color.

Thanks

2. oftheheavens macrumors 68000

3. alexmarchuk macrumors 6502a

alexmarchuk

Go with white it contrasts nicely with the black front. Best choice I ever made.

4. showtime macrumors 6502

If you don't need 16GB then there really isn't a point to get a white one unless you can afford a $100 premium on color.

5. newyorksole macrumors 68020

I was set on black then realized that the white is beautiful then took a closer look and didn't really think the white and chrome went together. I looked at alot more pictures and saw the black in person and decided I am going with black. It is sexy and definitely worth it.

6. baseballcp2002 macrumors member

white all the way

I personally think the white is better...

yes the black looks really sick but the fingerprint thing would piss me off so much, the white looks awesome and fingerprints are not seen that much at all...very glad i got the white

7. avigalante macrumors 6502

avigalante

Black.

The black back matches the front face, which helps unifies the overall look of the phone. Also, I'm not too keen on white - to my liking, black looks a bit more professional and sleek.

8. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

check out my sig (black / white pics) takes a bit to load fyi

9. The General macrumors 601

White. No fingerprints or scratches on the back! :):)

10. alvintwj macrumors member

alvintwj

I would recommend you to go for the white model.

11. DiamondMac macrumors 68040

DiamondMac

Black for me

White is just too stylish and I want my phone to be cool looking instead of fashionable

12. Motionblurrr macrumors 6502

if you don't care about smudges and scratches and you baby your phone: GET THE BLACK

if you want your phone to be eye catching and flashier and do care about it getting dirty: GET THE WHITE

I ended up getting the white but now I regret it since it's not "me". I was going for the no scratches no smudges approach but white isn't my color I guess, so I'm trying to exchange my white one for a black one

GO WITH YOUR GUT!

13. Whorehay macrumors 6502a

Whorehay

Color is really up to you. I think you would be happy with either. At this rate, I might even be happy with whatever color they have in stock!