Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MsDalfo

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Hello all.

I'm one of those magical people with the correct pH of sweat that reacts with the aluminium of Apple's laptops.

I own a 2007 15" MBP that I've pretty much run into the ground (and since replaced recently with a 2011 27" iMac refurb), but it still chugs along like a trooper. I formatted and re-installed OSX, and am going to replace the battery (which lasts approx 2 minutes unplugged) to take this thing with me for interviews to show my portfolio. But the messed-up palm rests really detracts from the look of my laptop. I'm sure some of you are graphic designers; I'm concerned about how that looks at an interview. It's pretty distracting.

TL;DR: Is there any 3D party that still produces opaque palm rests for the 2007 15" MBP? I've tried looking for it a few days now. Hoping you guys could point me in the right direction if I'm missing something.

If not, I guess I could make my own. ;)

Thanks very much.

P.S. Please let me know if this thread is in the wrong place, and I will move it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.