I have an opportunity to buy a used mini locally for $500. It's a 1.66/2g/120gb combo drive. This seems like a really good deal, and I could obviously use it with my 20" ACD (g4 style). However, my plan until a few minutes ago was to sell the ACD and ADC adaptor for around $300 and buy a new 20" iMac, get the Nano with the edu discount and sell the Nano, bringing my total to around $1100 after selling the Nano and getting the rebate. ($800 after selling the ACD) So, now I have to quickly decide which is smarter. If I could buy this Mini for now and still sell it at a similar price in several months, when my financial situation is better, that would probably be the best move. Any thoughts are appreciated.