Need quick help with my iphone 4g!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by R3vivor, Nov 13, 2011.

1. R3vivor macrumors newbie

Hello,
    I have an Iphone 4g running firmware 4.3.3 ofcourse the first thing i did was jailbreak but i think i used the wrong software for that.
    i have used greenpois0n's jailbreak it gave an error when it first booted "unable to mount filesystem....." anyway i tried jailbreaking using redsn0w's jailbreak, the iphone started normally nothing was wrong with it till it turned off and now it's stuck on the apple logo.
    i tried jailbreaking it again but that didn't work so i decided to restore it using itunes and firmware 4.3.3 IPSW file. the process encountered many errors, 1604,1394,2005.. but i managed to go past them using tinyumbrella (fix recovery, start TSS server).
    the real problem is everytime i attempt the fix recovery option in tinyumbrella, just after 1 minute i get greenpois0n's error message again on the iphone and the itunes gives me error (9). i have tried many things like reinstalling itunes, replacing the cable and placing it in a different usb port but none of it works!! please i need help!
    i am running windows 7 64-bit, 8 GB RAM.

2. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

I'm assuming from the baseband that you mean an iPhone 4, since there is no iPhone 4G.

3. R3vivor thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah whatever, do you how to fix the error 9?!?!

4. Crystal-RX macrumors 68030

Crystal-RX

Run it in window XP compatible.

5. R3vivor, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2011

R3vivor thread starter macrumors newbie

Run what in 32-bit?
    if you're talking about redsn0w, i've already done that but still no luck

ok, i have managed to jailbreak it again using redsn0w but it keeps getting stuck after that on the apple logo, i even tried the "just boot teathered right now" option

6. R3vivor thread starter macrumors newbie