Need quick Reason 3.0 Help..

shugidyy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 29, 2007
Hey, i have reason and i have my korg triton keyboard hooked up to it. when im using the NNXT Sampler with samples that i chopped up in Recycle, how do i make it so i can just tap a key on the triton and let the sample play, stop and play another sample when i hit a different key, without having to hold down the key, as if it were an MPC?

am i clear enough ??

vm1971

macrumors newbie
Oct 18, 2007
tap on the sample and let it go!

Hey, i have reason and i have my korg triton keyboard hooked up to it. when im using the NNXT Sampler with samples that i chopped up in Recycle, how do i make it so i can just tap a key on the triton and let the sample play, stop and play another sample when i hit a different key, without having to hold down the key, as if it were an MPC?

am i clear enough ??
HI!
being an old-skool sample lover [Ensoniq EPS] and now a Reason user,
my guess would be to assign the sample a long release/sustain value and no looping. also, trim it up so there is no dead air at the end, which you prolly already did in ReCycle. that should work, right? whenever i wanted loops to play without holding down the key or the pedal, i would use this trick. fast attack, and long release and or sustain in the ADSR area of the sampler.
reply if this helped you! or i if missing your actual point. ahhaha!

ROCK:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.